Emu4iOS for iOS 10 and above is a popular web application which enables users to enjoy their favourite games for free. With so many new applications and updates done with emulators and apps, most of iOS users are at loggerheads as to which product to use for their particular needs.
The app enables downloading emulators for iOS such as SNES4iOS, GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS, PSP4 iOS, etc. The app works effectively on all iOS devices, such as iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone without jailbreak. It is a flawless app with wonderful features.
1. Emu4iOS provides users the means to download emulators which they can use to play the advanced, classic, and Nintendo DS games.
2. It is useful for downloading iRec, GBA4iOS, GPSPhone, etc.
3. The app developers have made it very easy to install and use.
4. Users can have their fill of fun and adventure with the free games along with cheats and score high.
5. In addition to the latest games, users can also play old time games like Pokemon with the emulators.
Significant Features of Emu4iOS
1. This application is considered best in the category for downloading and installation of all popular emulators.
3. The application is free. You need not pay for downloading it.
4. For installation of the app in your iOS device, it is not necessary to jailbreak it.
How to Download and Install Emu4iOS on iOS 10 and above iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak
Prior to starting with the download of Emu4iOS for iOS 10, 10.1 and above iPhone and iPad, you need to ensure that you have a proper internet connection or linked to a Wi-Fi network.
1. Go to Settings option in your device. Click on the ‘General’ option. In the Date and Time feature inactivate Automatic Time option. Change the existing date to one year backwards.
2. Close settings profile. Launch your browser and enter ‘emu4ios.net’ in the address column.
3. The guidelines for installation will be displayed in the page. Now start the installation and once it is completed successfully, you will see the Emu4iOS icon on your device’s home screen.
4. Now return to settings. Choose Trust Emu4iOS app to prevent Untrusted Enterprise Developer error from occurring when you click on the app.
With the installation complete, you can access the app now and launch it right from the home screen of your device. You will have free access to all the favoured Emu4iOS features including emulators for Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS.
The Emu4iOS app has only one drawback. You can download and install just one emulator at a time. For instance, if you had NDS4iOSinstalled previously in your device, you will need to remove or uninstall it to install a GBA4iOSemulator. Except this, rest all the checkboxes tick in users’ favour.