Wazzup people! Once again we are here to offer you info about a new application known as TinyUmbrella for all desktop operating systems. Now, before we discuss more about TinyUmbrella, let us tell you why you would need this app.
How to Download TinyUmbrella on Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32 & 64 bit) and Mac OS X
TinyUmbrella handles all the SHSH signatures for the iOS firmware restores and that enables iTunes for continuing a restore. And the best part is, without TinyUmbrella, you cannot continue with this process. An SHSH blob is actually a piece of data that comprises of Apple’s signatures and the iOS restore updates. This is how Apple implemented control over what users can and cannot do regarding the restoration and updates through iTunes.
TinyUmbrella is usually used for local iPhone restoration. And this is really cool for those who are looking to downgrade or restore the jailbreak. Now the jailbreakers are able to install the jailbreakable older versions which are not signed by Apple. The TinyUmbrella allows you in kicking your phone within the recovery mode and save the SHSH so that you can restore the firmware. It also allows you in restoring the device through the saved SHSH by the TSS server. Now, let us check out how to save the SHSH blobs on Mac.
Steps to download TinyUmbrella for Mac OS X
- The first step is to open the TinyUmbrella application that you have downloaded on Mac and then connect your device.
- After that you need to close all the Pop-ups like iTunes or any other apps.
- Ensure that the device is connected and then click on Fetch OTA for your preferred iDevice.
- After the fetching process is complete, you can find the SHSH blobs that are saved on your MAC on the location “-/.tu/.shsh”.
Steps to download TinyUmbrella for Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- It is very simple to get TinyUmbrella downloaded on Windows. All you need to do is select the iOS device on left, save the SHSH button and within the “General” tab you will find all the saved SHSH.
- For restoration, you need to click on the “Start to TSS server”.
There are some updates that can be obtained for some fixes, which is on version TinyUmbrella 15.8.19 and for some added directions to save the SHSH blobs on Mac, you have to download version 15.8.20.
That’s it friends; you now have TinyUmbrella app at your service and now you can downgrade and restore your jailbroken device all you want. We hope you found this article useful, and we hope you will share it across the social media sites as well.