Appcake is undoubtedly the best alternative for Installous and vShare. The reason is it comprises of a large database of cracked applications that are completely free to install and try out before deciding to buy the original application on the Appstore. For getting the original repository of Appcake, you can check out iPhonecake.com, which is the developer website.
With the shutdown of Installous, a huge number of users are now inclined towards Appcake. One of the primary reasons a person uses jailbreak is to attain the huge number of tweaks and apps available for free; and Appcake is among the best third party app stores that allow you to download and install the cracked apps for free.
Advantages of AppCake Download on iPhone, iPad running iOS 9 Without Jailbreak
If you have jailbroken your device, then it is not at all difficult to get Appcake on your iPhone, iPod or iPad. We don’t promote piracy; users sometimes want to check out an app before downloading the paid app. For such users, Appcake offers great convenience.
Previously Appcake was known as IPAStore, and it is currently the favorite Installous alternative. There are a lot of apps and games that are being added everyday by the developer iPhonecake.com for iPhone, Android and iPad devices. Before you proceed with the Appcake installation, there are few things which you need on your device.
Also Check: AppSync Unified iOS 9- 9.3 Download and Install
Make sure you have Appsync Unified; and the next thing that you need is the latest version of Cydia installed. The above requirements are a must because without these, Appcake cannot be installed.
How to Download and Install AppCake iOS 9 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad
1. The first step is to unlock your iDevice and launch Cydia from your home screen.
2. After that, go to Sources and then tap on Edit. Add the sources and then put Appcake’s Cydia repository which is http://cydia.iphonecake.com.
3. The next step is to wait till Cydia has added and downloaded all the necessary information related to the Appcake repository.
4. Now, you have to go on the search tab and then look out for “AppCake”.
5. When the “AppCake” app appears on the results, check out whether you are downloading the latest version or not. Tap on it to download and install it. You can check the download progress on the top right corner of the window.
6. Wait for a few minutes till Cydia has completed the installation and then “AppCake download” shall be installed on your device.
This is the overall process to download and install Appcake on your iPhone and any other iDevices. This is really an awesome application for any iDevice user, especially if they don’t want the hassles of jailbreaking.