Bubble Effects iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad: iMessage has gotten a makeover in iOS 10 and the developers have concentrated on bringing some fun in the messaging app. This incorporates new effects for the iPhone or iPad that make bubbles slam, gentle, loud or even imperceptible, or turn the entire screen to balloons, confetti, lasers, shooting stars or fireworks.
This can be a fun way of adding some spice into the boring iMessage app which is sure to be liked by many.
How to Add Bubble Effects iOS 10 into iMessage App
Here’s how to add the messaging effects and spice up your messaging experience.
1. Enter the message you need to send.
2. On the Send button which is an icon of an arrow pointing upward.
3. Select the Bubble tab at the top if it is not already selected and click on the effect you need to apply: Slam, Loud, Gentle, or Invisible Ink.
4. Click on the Send button that is to the right of the effect you have picked.
Message Effects Explained
Slam, as the name suggests, places the message in your discussion with an effect that more or less feels like a slap-on animation. Loud effect wriggles the message and enlarges the text style. Gentle, composes the message in a little textual style and afterward gradually returns back to the default size textual style.
Lastly the Invisible Ink effect shrouds the message so that your receiver needs to swipe over the message to uncover it. This is quite valuable for surprises or delicate data you wish to share.
Also Read: iOS 10 Free Apps Download on iPhone, iPad
How to Add Screen Effects into iMessage for iOS 10
1. Enter the message you need to send
2. On the Send button which is an icon of an arrow pointing upward
3. Select the Screen tab at the top if it is not already selected and click on the effect you need to apply: balloons, shooting stars, lasers, fireworks or
4. Click on the Send button that is to the right of the effect you have selected.
Screen Effects Explained
Screen effect iOS 10 Balloons sends multi-color inflatables growing and flying up from the bottom right of the screen. Confetti effect drops multi-color confetti from the highest point of the screen. Lasers effect fills the screen with “unce, unce, unce” lasers as well as their sounds.
Fireworks effect sets off multi-color fireworks from the focal point of the screen. Lastly, shooting stars unveils a “the more you know” starburst shooting from the left of the screen, blasting as it reaches the right. The bubble effects iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad and also features will update more
To help others know about this awesome update, please share this article with your friends on social media.