Emoji app, Adding Emoji to your text messages on your iPhone or iPad can add fun and joy to them. You may have seen your friends sending or even you receiving messages with emoji in them. You might be wondering how to use and get emoji keyboard on your iPhone or iPad. This guide will help you in getting and using the emoji keyboard on your iPhone and iPad running iOS 9.2 or 9.3.
Getting the iOS 9.2, 9.3 emoji on iPhone or iPad is incredibly simple. This guide won’t require you to jailbreak your device, which most people find very difficult to do. First check your iOS version by going to Settings >General>About>Version.
There are two ways to get iOS 9.2, 9.3 emoji characters on iPhone and iPad without jailbreak:
This solution does not need to download anything. All you need is your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.3. Simply follow the steps that we have mentioned and you will have an emoji keyboard app on your iOS device. This solution will enable the emoji keyboard already available in the iOS.
How to Download Emoji Keyboard App iOS 9.1 – 9.3
1. Go to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. In the third section on the Settings screen, you will see “General” settings option. Tap on it.
3. On the next screen, tap on the “Keyboard” located between the “Date & Time” and “Language & Region” options.
4. A new screen will open. Select “Keyboards” option from it.
5. On the new screen, it will show you the list of all of the available keyboards.
6. Select “Add new Keyboard”.
7. Select “Emoji” from the list of available keyboards to turn on emoji keyboard.
8. Now whenever you are typing, tap the world icon beside the spacebar on the keyboard to change to the emoji keyboard.
The second solution involves downloading an Emoji app from the Apple App Store. For this, you will need your iOS device running iOS 9.2 or 9.3 and your Apple store account credentials to login.
Emoji App Download on running iOS for iPhone, iPad, iPod
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPad by tapping the App Store icon.
2. Tap on the search bar (search page on iPhone) and type “Emoji Free” and tap on “Search”.
3. A list of results will appear. Tap on the one named “Emoji Free” to Installthe app.
4. Enter your Apple email ID and password if the App Store asks.
5. Once it is installed, go to the Settings app by tapping on the Settings icon usually located on the iPhone or iPad dock.
6. Go to General -> Keyboard.
7. Select -> “Keyboards”.
8. Select -> “Add new Keyboard”.
9. Select “Emoji Free” to turn on the keyboard that came with the installed app.
10. Similarly, as mentioned above, whenever you are typing, tap the world icon beside the spacebar on the keyboard to change to the emoji keyboard.
Congratulations, now you have an emoji keyboard on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 9.2 or 9.3 without jailbreak. Now you can make your text messages fun by adding emoji characters and sending them to your friends.