It is really great if your smartphone has an app that is aware of you mobile and manages it for you. And when it’s your iPhone, you definitely want the best. iFile is beyond doubt, a major app for your iPhone; and since it is not available in the Appstore, you might face some problems while downloading and installing it.
But, not to worry, we have got it for you. The iFile app stores all important notifications at one place so that it becomes easily accessible to you. This article provides all the necessary information for downloading iFile for iPhones without jailbreak.
Why to Download iFile iOS 10+, iOS 9+ for iPhone, iPad without jailbreak
It can be understood that a lot of people do not want to jailbreak their device since they like it that way. This app is highly recommended since it is a one-stop-shop for all your regular app needs; for instance, cut, copy, paste, compress, uncompress, delete, install and many other functions.
Also read: Install iOSEmus App on iOS 9
Download this app to make these tasks really convenient for you. By default, Apple does not allow users for accessing iOS 9 for customization or other purposes. And if you are facing any issues, this article is going to be your problem solver.
How to Download iFile iOS 9, 9.3.2, 9.3.3, 10 Above and Install for iPhone, iPad – No Jailbreak
1. The first step is to open your safari or any other browser and then type this website http://www.pgyer.com/ATAy.
2. You will be automatically redirected to a download link. All you need to do is click on download and within a few seconds, a popup message will arrive; that is whether you want to accept the installation procedure or not.
3. Click on install and your iFile iOS 9 shall start downloading.
4. Now, one important step is, since your device is not jailbroken, you have to apply a minor trick. Go to “settings” and change the date of your iPhone to a month before. For instance if today is 11th Jan 2016, you need to make it 11th Dec 2015. You need to do this before the installation procedure. Do not worry, this needs to be done only once.
5. Depending on your internet connectivity, iFile will take a few minutes to download. After download is done, change the date according to above instructions and then install the app.
6. Go to your home screen, and you shall find the iFile icon. Tap on it to customize it for managing your iPhone. And then again go back to settings to change the date to present day.
And there you go; you have successfully installed iFile iOS 9.0.2 on your iPhone. It is the ultimate app for your iPhone and the above mentioned steps are really simple to follow.