The new iOS 9 released beta 5 has been released by Apple for the latest iDevices and in this article we are going to guide you through the download and install process of the iOS 9 beta 5 in your device. But before we start the process, you need to make sure that all the data in your device is completely backed up using iCloud or iTunes. Once they are done, you can check out the following steps to complete downloading and installing the iOS 9 beta 5 released.
How to downloading and installing iOS 9 beta 5 on iPhone, ipad, Mac
1. First, sign up for the apple developer program from https://developer.apple.com/programs/. This might cost $99 per year but it will offer you a complete access to all the new and available releases from apple.
2. After that, you have to log in with the developer account created and then you need to register the UDID with Apple for your specific iOS device in which you shall install the beta. And to find out the UDID, you have to plug on your device within the iTunes, select it and then you need to click on the serial number for showing the UDID.
3. From the main member page, you have to click on the certificates. And then under the iOS apps, click on the Devices. When you see a + sign, click to register the UDID and then go back to the main member center page.
4. Now, you have to navigate to SDK -> iOS -> iOS 9 beta and then click on -> download. You have to make the selection of your device from the drop down menu to start downloading the firmware file.
5. Once you have finished downloading, you need to extract the .zip file for getting the .ipsw file for installation.
6. Now you need to update the phone on the latest iTunes from your windows PC or the Mac if you haven’t already. Launch it and also connect your device along with the windows computer.
7. Now, for installing the beta, Mac users will need the ALT key and for Windows users, this will be a shift key. After that, just click on -> restore iPhone button. The iTunes will prompt you in selecting the .ipsw firmware file where you have to select the beta file that you downloaded earlier.
Your job is done. You can just sit back and enjoy as the device installs iOS beta 9. You need to be patient as this might take a few minutes. Once it is completed, your device will reboot to the hello screen of iOS 9.